18 January 2014

Some Big Pieces of News

1.  I'm going to be aunt again!  My sister will have a baby boy in June...giving me lots of time to give my older nephew lots of loving when the new baby comes and time to love on the new baby too!

2.  In case you hadn't noticed, I've had a blog redesign!  Thank you so much to Tenille at The Cutest Blog on the Block for putting up with me and my perfectionism and still designing the most adorable blog I've ever seen!  She looked at pictures of my classroom and the ideas I had and incorporated them into a design is so much more me!  She still has a couple more things to do, but soon you will see my facebook page and new Etsy store will match too!  Yea!

3.  I'm now on Bloglovin'!  Either click here to go follow, so I will be in your daily feed! (Soon the heart at the top of the page will take you to Bloglovin' too!)

3 comments:

  1. I found your site because we are fellow students at TBTS! ;) Looking forward to keeping up with you. You can visit me at www.thereadbox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is really some big news about your life event. I like and also say congrats to your sister for baby.
    BlackPurl

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is really some big news about your life event. I like and also say congrats to your sister for baby.
    maabadi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I look forward to what you have to say!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.

.

Oh Boy It's Farley

StickerMule

Custom Stickers, Die Cut Stickers, Bumper Stickers - Sticker Mule

Advertisement