26 February 2012

Let me introduce myself...

Since I did not introduce myself last time, let me do that now!  It is kind of difficult to describe yourself, but I thought of some major details about me that make me who I am.

I am a teacher.  I have taught 4th grade, 2nd grade, and was a parapro in kindergarten.  I love when the light bulb turns on and the “ah ha” look comes over a child’s face.  I believe in making mistakes and learning from them.  I am about hands-on, authentic, and problem-solving.

I am a Georgia girl.  I was born and raised in the suburbs of Atlanta in the shadow of Stone Mountain...just close enough to enjoy the city but close enough to enjoy only some of the traffic.  I love sweet tea, grits, and UGA football. 

I am a perfectionist.  I dot every “i” and cross every “t”.  I used to be much worse than I am today but working with children day in and day out has calmed me down some. 

I am all about cute.  I love polka-dots.  I love bows...in the hair, on the purse, one the reading baskets.  And these are two of the cutest things in my life right now...

my 3 1/2 year-old brother/sister Morkies (Maltese-Yorkie mix), Digger and Sadie.

I am crafty.  I scrapbook.  I make cards.  I paint.  Paper, glue, and scissors are my medium.  Hopefully I will get to show you some of my creations.

That pretty much sums me up!  Well, kind of...I hope to reveal more of myself to you as I post more!

1 comment:

  1. Eurasian International School of Medicine a modern university founded in the year 1993 devoted to implementing continuous improvement ensuring quality medical services. Eurasian International School of Medicine is esteemed for its strong academic perspective and close collaboration with a leading medical college. Eurasian International School of Medicine is a high-quality institution emphasizing the creation of a modern vibrant educational institutions providing ethical medical education.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I look forward to what you have to say!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.

.

Oh Boy It's Farley

StickerMule

Custom Stickers, Die Cut Stickers, Bumper Stickers - Sticker Mule

Advertisement