03 April 2013

Currently...and It's My 100th Post! :)

It's time for Currently
from...
Here we go...
 
I know, I know...way late! 
I feel like I have nothing interesting going on right now...but lots of testing anxiety instead! 
Testing is two weeks away.  The C.R.C.T. is being revamped for the Common Core, but we don't really know what that will look like.  Yet my 4th graders must still pass all five sections of the test, and I feel like I am leading them blindly into a sandstorm!  I know passing will not be a problem for most of my students, but there are a couple hangers on that can go either way.  We are also all about exceeding at my school...and I feel like this year my scores could potentially be disappointing although I have been working my tail off!
So I am prepping, prepping, prepping them with good test taking strategies and finding the most complex C.R.C.T.-like questions I can find.  I feel I'm cramming it all in...so not a good feeling!
 
Ok...so done with whining...
and a little celebrating...
This is my 100th post!  Whoo hoo! Go me! Go me!
I can't wait to bring you 100 more! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your 100th post! I am happy to have found your blog. I also teach 4th grade. I am your newest follower. Good luck with your state tests. The testing treats you made are adorable!

    Cathy
    Downeast Teach

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I look forward to what you have to say!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.

.

Oh Boy It's Farley

StickerMule

Custom Stickers, Die Cut Stickers, Bumper Stickers - Sticker Mule

Advertisement