12 November 2018

Getting Emoji-fied with Emojily


This past week, I attended GaETC, an educational technology conference here in Georgia!  This conference is awesome, and if you ever get a chance to go...jump at it!  There are so many great edtech gurus...including one of my favorites, Tony Vincent of https://learninginhand.com/.  I attended a couple of his sessions, but one of my favorites was about how to use emojis in instruction.  

Well today, I was creating in the app, PicCollage, and of course an ad for another app popped up!  (By the way, I very rarely pay for apps, so I see plenty of ads!). This free-mium app allows you to create your own emoji...I couldn’t not download it!  It is an adorable app that allows you too...

Because it is free-mium, you have a basic set of parts to create your own emoji.

But even with just those basics, you can still create a pretty cute emoji to use as a sticker in your messaging or texting app!
But you can also save your emoji to your device, so there are a variety of cute ways you and your students could use this app.  Students could create their login/account image for G Suite.  Creating an emoji is pretty quick, so students could create an emoji as a response to their learning.  As the teacher, you could create a variety of emojis to use as feedback for grading.


Emojily is available in the Apple App Store and Google Play.  In the comments below, share other ideas you have for how to use this app!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I look forward to what you have to say!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.

.

Oh Boy It's Farley

StickerMule

Custom Stickers, Die Cut Stickers, Bumper Stickers - Sticker Mule

Advertisement