27 February 2013

We Have A Winner!

Thank you to all of you that helped me celebrate one fantastic, successful, and enjoyable year of blogging by entering...
I would now like to say congratulations to...
 
Jaime won the big prize!  (Jaime check your email!)
 
But since I had such wonderful response (THANK YOU AGAIN!), I pulled four more names to receive a free product from my store.  So congratulations to...
Check your email to find out if you are the Doreen, Monique, Julie, or Sarah that won!
 
Thank you everyone again for participating, and I look forward to another fabulous year of blogging!

2 comments:

  1. Glad the giveaway went so well! Really glad I got to participate! Congratulations again!

    Amy
    Eclectic Educating

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY WORD!!! I am so excited to be the lucky winner! Thank you so much to all the amazing bloggers who donated their products to this fabulous giveaway! You are all so talented and generous! I am so blessed to be associated with such a wonderful group of creative and giving people. Thank you again!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me a comment. I look forward to what you have to say!

Instagram

Powered by Blogger.

.

Oh Boy It's Farley

StickerMule

Custom Stickers, Die Cut Stickers, Bumper Stickers - Sticker Mule

Advertisement